MVGA Tonight

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 20, 2000
      Hello Walter & Co.

      What time is the MVGA meeting tonight? 6:30-ish? Anyway, I should be
      there - and have _Die Fursten von Florenz_ which I know you were inquisitive
      of (this game is best with the maximum 5 players). I'm in the process of
      writing an article for Boulder Game Notes on this very game so another play
      will be helpful (although not necessary since I've already formed a high
      opinion of the game). I also brought Queen's new release of _Metro_ which
      Rich managed to see the trailing moments of on Monday (which may or may not
      have piqued his interest). I'm happy enough to forgo these if there is
      another plan but figured I'd best bring them.

      dber@...
    • Walter Hunt [ext ]
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 20, 2000
        MVGA starts at 7 tonight. Dave B. is coming.
        All are welcome; if you need directions, let me know.

        ----------------------
        Walter H. Hunt
        Senior Technical Writer
        VistaSource, Inc.
        114 Turnpike Rd., Westboro, MA 01581 whunt@...
        (508) 870-0300 ext. 391

        millihelen (n.) -- That quantity of beauty required to launch one ship.
      • Campbell MacInnes
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 30, 2000
          I'm a late addition here....could someone give me directions?

          I'll bring Morisi and LotR.

          I'll check this email for awhile longer. Thanks.

          --Campbell

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 30, 2000
            Scratch the directions request, just found the doc on the site.

            Sorry.

            --Campbell

            On Nov 30, 00, mhorn@... wrote:
            >I have Ra, T&E, Stephenson's Rocket, and Doge as well.

          • Walter Hunt

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 30, 2000

                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 30, 2000
                  Campbell - go to the Unity Games files section:

                  http://www.egroups.com/files/Unity_Games/

                  and look for the strangely named Game Club.doc for directions. (Walter - I
                  thought you were going to rename this?)

                  dber@...
                • Mark Edwards
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 30, 2000
                    I renamed it to MVGA.doc. Is that OK?

                    Dave Bernazzani wrote:

                    > Campbell - go to the Unity Games files section:
                    >
                    > http://www.egroups.com/files/Unity_Games/
                    >
                    > and look for the strangely named Game Club.doc for directions. (Walter - I
                    > thought you were going to rename this?)
                    >
                    > --
                    > Dave Bernazzani
                    > dber@...
                    > http://www.gis.net/~dber (South Shore Gamers)
                    >

                    > Web page for Unity Games member database, files, polls, etc.
                    > http://www.egroups.com/group/Unity_Games

                    Mark Edwards
                    dangermouse@...
                  • whunt@vistasource.com
                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 1, 2001
                      Who's coming? In addition to the games in the locker (many still in
                      shrink wrap :-)), I have MB's Square Mile, History of the World,
                      Carcassonne, and Fuersten von Florenz.

                      Hope to see you there --

                      Walter.
                    • Walter Hunt
                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 16, 2003
                        Looks like we may have very light attendance at MVGA tonight due to the
                        opportunity to watch Roger Clemens lose his last major league start.
                        Please let me know if you're going off list (or if you're not). If
                        there are only going to be one or two, maybe we should call it off.

                        Walter H. Hunt
                        hotc@...
                        http://www.walterhunt.com/