Introduction

  • mrgarabaldi005 <numbertenox@excite.com>
    Message 1 of 51 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hello,
      My name is Rodney Sheldon. I had heard of Unity thru various
      sources. I had even emailed a member or two at various times. I
      attended Total Con this past weekend and played in the German Team
      Tournament... and I had the best time! So I decided to join the
      Unity gamers group...

      I live in Springfield VT (just 2-3 hours from most anywhere in
      eastern MA) I am currently the president of Carnage Gaming... a
      small gaming group in Vermont that has run Carnage on the Mountain
      and this year Carnage by the Lake. (both gaming conventions)

      I play most games from Advanced Civ to Carcossone to Risk 2210 to El
      Grande and beyond. I have been known to try any game once...and most
      more times than I can count. I have been gaming for over 20 years...

      I am looking forward to the discussions on the group and especially
      meeting new people to game with...(like I said Eastern MA is close
      by... I will be looking for games to play in...New games to try and
      people to meet!)

      Thanks
      Rod
    • justincrounds
      Message 51 of 51 , Nov 16, 2010
        Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a game developer hailing from Watertown MA, currently working on Facebook games, and I am hoping to join some other players in the area for some board and card games. I own The Settlers of Catan Card Game (+ the expansions), Runebound 2nd Ed., Dungeoneer, and Talisman, but have also played Dominion, Carcassone, regular Catan, and Incan Gold. I'm looking forward to playing more games, and would someday love to design my own board/card game.

        Cheers,

        Justin C. Rounds
        Senior Software Developer
        Macguffin Games