SR Matt's gaming/movie weekend

  • elkind_rob@emc.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2003
      Another great time at Matt's this weekend. Thanks again to Matt for hosting
      and making chili.

      For those of you who missed the Haste Worte game - an idea which I
      shamelessly stole from Pitt - here are the categories:

      * Current Flavors of Ben & Jerry's ice cream
      * Cheeses John Cleese names in the Monty Python cheese sketch
      * Books by Dr. Seuss
      * Names of Original Star Trek episodes
      * Companies in the DOW
      * Plays by Shakespeare
      * Rivers over 1,000 miles long
      * Rolling Stones album titles
      * Funagain Favorites 50 Top-Rated Games
      * And the tie breaker was movies that have at least three sequels

      If you want the answers let me know and I'll send them to you

      -Rob