Re: [Unity_Games] Age of Steam [was SR - GiP 02/01/03]

  • Pitt Crandlemire
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2003
      At 08:07 AM 2/3/2003 -0800, Craig Massey wrote:

      >And right now - if you want to beat Pitt at a game -
      >there is nothing better than Age of Steam - he's awful
      >at this game.

      Hey! It's not that I'm awful, it's just that they finally invented a game
      at which you have a modicum of skill. Aside from that fiasco at UG, I've
      come in 2nd every time I played. Unfortunately, I keep playing with you
      and you keep winning.

      >Any chance we will see you in Topsfield
      >on Sat.? If so, maybe a game of AoS with Pitt and
      >myself is in order.

      Yes! It will be nice to trounce Dave. Besides, we need to keep playing
      AoS until I finally manage to beat you. Perhaps we can have Schloth play,
      too. That way we'll have somebody to fetch drinks after the second turn...