SA: WOA! - Wednesday, 2/5

  • Campbell MacInnes <haleon@sennicam.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2003
      Just a reminder on top of the evil auto-poster that the second
      Whiners of Abington will be held at Battle Ground Games in Abington,
      off of Rt 3 this wednesday.

      Directions are located in the files section (woadirs.doc) or can be
      found on BattleGround's website, http://www.battlegroundgames.com

      We had a solid turn-out of 4.5 (Scott Henshaw was either not there
      the whole time or is really short, I forget which), and I hope to
      match or exceed that number this week.

      Come, join the whine!

      Contact me with any questions.

      --Campbell