Re: [Unity_Games] Barnes & Noble: Monday night?

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2000
      Yep, 6:30pm - 10pm.

      AndAgainMA@... wrote:

      > I plan to be there. It's 6:30-10pm, at Walpole Mall, right? Could someone give me a ride to the commuter rail station (I think either Walpole or Norwood will work) afterwards?
      >
      > Looking forward to seeing most you tomorrow (Saturday), and some of you on Monday.
      >
      > In unity,
      >
      > Andrew.

      > @Backup- Protect and Access your data any time, any where on the net.
      > Try @Backup FREE and receive 300 points from mypoints.com Install now:

      NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise... surprise and fear... fear and surprise... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless
      efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency... and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons...
      Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise... I'll come in again.