A SOG Divided . . .

  • Christopher Lockheardt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2003
      SOG must remain pure for Soggites! We will not risk
      mongrelizing our game ratings with the primitive views
      of UG! Long live the Republic of SOG!

      Love,

      Chrisloban Milosevic

      No, no, no . . . My announcement was just an example
      of my steel-grip on the English language. When I said
      SOG discourse would take place "almost exclusively" on
      the SOG list, I meant, of course, "hardly at all."

      Do you think we would ever deprive Unity Games of
      Mark's "Four cups of coffee with a No-Doze chaser"
      invitations? Or of Josh's "Quote the whole damn
      instruction booklet" SRs? Or Lewis's "Want some candy,
      little boy?" ride offers?

      No. Since SOG is a multi-site gaming group that
      attracts a small but highly variable gathering every
      week, the mailing list is there mostly to iron out the
      "Where the hell is it and who the hell is coming?"
      issues without clogging up the UG list with
      mundanities. (Damn, I just looked up "mundanities" and
      it's not a word. Ah, well, maybe it will catch on.)

      I will urge that Unity Games be copied on every
      invitation and every SR. I will also urge all of you
      exhibiting this sudden and passionate SOGophilia to
      come play with us tonight at my house at 54 Butler
      Avenue in Maynard, starting at 7:30.

      Chris "Hands Across the Waters" Lockheardt

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com