Re: [Unity_Games] article about game store in Globe, but...

  • Teresa Gaudet
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3 6:15 AM
      And in today's Globe, page B7, is a very brief article about Scott Kimball,
      one of the owner's of Danger Planet.

      I've been to GO! The Game Store at the Cambridgeside Galleria. They have an
      entire section devoted to different Monopolies, and they have many
      uninspiring selectyions, but they also have Acquire, Axis and Allies, Lord
      of the Rings, some reasonably good card games and some higher-quality "party
      games". The clerk working the day I was there was helping a mom choose a
      game for a teenage son, and it seemed like he had actually PLAYED the games
      he was describing to her - that doesn't seem to be the case everywhere,
      including places like Games People Play.

      Tery