Re: [Unity_Games] SOG at Chris Lockheardt's on Monday, February 3

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2003
      Chris wrote:

      >In the interest of sparing uninterested parties from
      >the inanities of SOG talk, a Yahoo mailing list has
      >been created: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SOG_List
      >I invite all gamers interested in being kept up to
      >date on SOG sessions to join this group as we soon
      >plan on shifting our conversations almost exclusively
      >to this forum.

      I'll add my voice to the others - I enjoy the SR and have gamed
      with many of the folks that regularly attend SOG and would be
      disappointed to see the group discussion move to a private list.
      The SOG contingent at UG5 was remarkable... and SOG has been a
      bright spot within the UG community and I've always been happy to
      see the great level of gaming activity that takes place and the
      SR and other information you willingly share with local gamers.
      Hopefully you might reconsider moving SOG discussion off-list
      where it would be significantly less visible to most of us.

      daveber@... (New Mail! remove NOSPAM to use)