RE: [Unity_Games] Introduction

  • Matthew Horn
    Message 1 of 51 , Feb 1, 2003
      Hey Mike.

      I should mention that this was the first time I tried a hoarding strategy in Traumfabrik and it didn't work well at all. Mike, you should drop by B20 (Cole Hall) some friday nite and we'll take you to school in a few other games, too!

      BTW, for anyone interested, I posted some pie charts with results of Pitt's Family Feud questions on hamsteak's game page (www.hamsteak.com). It's alittle more graphical, and alittle bit rock 'n roll.

      -matt

      Message 51 of 51 , Nov 16, 2010
        Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a game developer hailing from Watertown MA, currently working on Facebook games, and I am hoping to join some other players in the area for some board and card games. I own The Settlers of Catan Card Game (+ the expansions), Runebound 2nd Ed., Dungeoneer, and Talisman, but have also played Dominion, Carcassone, regular Catan, and Incan Gold. I'm looking forward to playing more games, and would someday love to design my own board/card game.

        Cheers,

        Justin C. Rounds
        Senior Software Developer
        Macguffin Games