Gaming weekend - Final Reminder

  • Muttstain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2003
      If you haven't already read the on-line invitations, or if you didn't get a
      hard copy one at UG, you may not be aware that I am having another one of my
      gaming/movie weekends in Framingham starting tomorrow (Friday) at 7:30 and
      running through Sunday night.

      In addition to virtually around the clock gaming, I will be running a
      selection of grade B Horror and Sci-fi films. Rob Elkind will be running a
      Haste Worte game on Saturday night.

      There is still crash space available for anyone who wants to stay over, and
      dinner is provided on Saturday.

      For more info or directions, feel free to email me.

      -Matt