Re: [Unity_Games] Con Prices [was TotalCon warning]

  • Eric Shultz
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 30, 2003
      I would say to keep it one day, but see if you can
      find a venue that opens earlier and closes later. I
      expect that might be difficult, but a lot of halls and
      such are used to weddings that run past midnight.

      If two days is a consideration, you might want to have
      one day of open gaming, and one day of special events
      and tournaments.

      Eric

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com