RE: [Unity_Games] TotalCon warning /apology

  • Mark J. Edwards
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2003
      At 02:36 PM 1/29/2003 -0500, you wrote:
      >My apologies to Craig. I had a great time at this event and highly
      >recommend it, and I certainly didn't meant to discourage anyone from coming.

      Rob,
      I agree with everyone that's mentioned that there's no need to
      apologize. It's a very valid point. Like I mentioned in another post
      there *is* other stuff to do at Total Con and if that other stuff isn't
      quite TGoO then I think we should change that! Right now there'll be
      informal open gaming before and after the German Board Game Tournament, but
      perhaps in the future we can run more stuff ourselves.

      Mark

      "Just look at him. Square. The shape of *EVIL*" - Plankton