Reminder - Wakefield Area Game Group

  • Unity_Games@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 6, 2000

      Wakefield Area Game Group

      Date: Friday, October 13, 2000
      Time: 7:00PM - 12:00AM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      Semi monthly gaming at Craig Massey's house

      Three Dillaway Street
      Wakefield, MA 01880
    • Unity_Games@egroups.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 11, 2000

        Wakefield Area Game Group

        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 3, 2000

          Wakefield Area Game Group

          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 8, 2000

            Wakefield Area Game Group

            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 1, 2000
              I will be coming as well, if you do not mind.

              --Campbell

              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 1, 2000

                Wakefield Area Game Group

                Date: Friday, December 8, 2000
                Time: 7:00PM - 12:00AM EST (GMT-05:00)

                Semi monthly gaming at Craig Massey's house

                Three Dillaway Street
                Wakefield, MA 01880
              • Walter Hunt {the HOtC}
                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 1, 2000
                  I'm willing to host the gaming event tomorrow. We can make the decision
                  between now and sometime tomorrow morning.

                  I live in Bellingham, which is about 20 minutes south on 495 (to exit 17)
                  from where the Mass. Pike crosses it. From Dave's SSG venue, it's about 30
                  minutes -- 15 minutes south on 1 to 495, 15 minutes west on 495 to exit 17.

                  I have the following: lots of games, a nice table, central A/C. I also have
                  a 4-year-old daughter that I'm in charge of, and two cats -- one long hair,
                  one short hair. If you have a serious cat allergy, it'll be a problem for
                  which I apologize in advance.

                  I'd like to host between around 2 and around 8, which would be bedtime for
                  my daughter. I can handle, I'd say, 4-8 players.

                  For those of you without vehicles to get out here, Forge Park MBTA station
                  is 5 minutes from my house. It's the last stop on a commuter rail line that
                  runs from South Station. On Saturdays, the trains run approximately every 2
                  hours; one leaves South Station around 11, the next around 1, to arrive out
                  here at noon and at 2. (This means you, Andrew! :-))

                  I'll send out a phone number for anyone intending to come out, and will
                  update the attendance as we go. I have Charles Glaser and Dave Fontes and
                  myself. Who else is in?

                  Walter.
                • Charles Glaser
                  Message 8 of 16 , Dec 1, 2000
                    That sounds good Walter...Could you send Directions to your house, via the
                    mass pike...Andrew, I could give you a ride if you would like to come...I
                    could meet you at Harvard square if you like...Sounds like it's about a 40
                    minute drive from there so if you would like to do that we could meet there
                    around one...If any other person (singular) would like a ride, just email me
                    back...Bear in mind that my backseat is very small and the person would have
                    to be in a semi-prone position for the duration....

                    Other than that...I will be there Walter around 2

                    Talk to you then

                    Charles

                    P.S. This will be my last email for tonight....If anyone would like to reach
                    me they can call me on my cell phone at 617-461-8346
                    >I'm willing to host the gaming event tomorrow. We can make the decision
                    >between now and sometime tomorrow morning.
                    >
                    >I live in Bellingham, which is about 20 minutes south on 495 (to exit 17)
                    >from where the Mass. Pike crosses it. From Dave's SSG venue, it's about 30
                    >minutes -- 15 minutes south on 1 to 495, 15 minutes west on 495 to exit 17.
                    >
                    >I have the following: lots of games, a nice table, central A/C. I also have
                    >a 4-year-old daughter that I'm in charge of, and two cats -- one long hair,
                    >one short hair. If you have a serious cat allergy, it'll be a problem for
                    >which I apologize in advance.
                    >
                    >I'd like to host between around 2 and around 8, which would be bedtime for
                    >my daughter. I can handle, I'd say, 4-8 players.
                    >
                    >For those of you without vehicles to get out here, Forge Park MBTA station
                    >is 5 minutes from my house. It's the last stop on a commuter rail line that
                    >runs from South Station. On Saturdays, the trains run approximately every 2
                    >hours; one leaves South Station around 11, the next around 1, to arrive out
                    >here at noon and at 2. (This means you, Andrew! :-))
                    >
                    >I'll send out a phone number for anyone intending to come out, and will
                    >update the attendance as we go. I have Charles Glaser and Dave Fontes and
                    >myself. Who else is in?
                    >
                    >Walter.
                    >

                    >Web page for Unity Games member database, files, polls, etc.
                    >http://www.egroups.com/group/Unity_Games
                    >
                    >To UNSUBSCRIBE from The Unity Games mailing list, please send an email to:
                    Unsubscribe from there.

                  • Walter Hunt {the HOtC}
                    Message 9 of 16 , Dec 1, 2000
                      >That sounds good Walter...Could you send Directions to your house, via the
                      >mass pike...Andrew, I could give you a ride if you would like to come...I
                      >could meet you at Harvard square if you like...Sounds like it's about a 40
                      >minute drive from there so if you would like to do that we could meet there
                      >around one...

                      I'd guess it's more like an hour. From the Mass. Pike, take exit 11A (Route
                      495) south to exit 17, about 20 minutes. Get off the exit and go RIGHT
                      (North). Follow 140, watch for the first brand spankin' new traffic light
                      at Maple Street. Go through the intersection, watch for the next left
                      (Blackstone Street); there's a left and no right. Go left; follow to
                      "Birchwood Grove" sign on the left.

                      Take the left. Follow the road until the second left turn driveway
                      (buildings 33/34). We're on the right, all the way to the right -- #3306.

                      I'll count you as coming.

                      Walter
                    • Alison Hansel
                      Message 10 of 16 , Dec 4, 2000
                        --- In Unity_Games@egroups.com, Unity_Games@egroups.com wrote:

                        > Wakefield Area Game Group
                        >
                        > Semi monthly gaming at Craig Massey's house

                        Reminder, Alison is fighting off the charging autoposter.

                        I'll be coming to WAG on Friday, as long as I survive that long!
                        David will have to dig me out of the mound of papers around my desk,
                        but I expect that some good gaming and some of Karmen's lovely snacks
                        will be able to revive me.

                        See you all there,
                        Alison
                      • Unity_Games@egroups.com
                        Message 11 of 16 , Dec 6, 2000

                          Wakefield Area Game Group

                          Message 12 of 16 , Dec 6, 2000
                            --- In Unity_Games@egroups.com, Unity_Games@egroups.com wrote:

                            > Wakefield Area Game Group

                            Yes, I'm anticipating the traffic jam already!

                            --Alison
                          • Unity_Games@egroups.com
                            Message 13 of 16 , Jan 5, 2001

                              Wakefield Area Game Group