Re: [Unity_Games] Zzzzzzz....

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 6, 2000

      > Two days before UG 1, and everyone's sleeping on the list! What gives?

      I'm conserving energy for Sunday (plus it's been very busy the past 48 hours
      at work)!

      Games are in piles as I decide which to take. Batteries for the Digital
      Camera are charging. Hope to play something short with Jenn tonight
      (probably Kahuna) just to warm up.

      dber@...
    • Alison Hansel
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 6, 2000
        --- In Unity_Games@egroups.com, "Walter Hunt [ext ]" <whunt@a...>
        wrote:

        > Two days before UG 1, and everyone's sleeping on the list! What
        gives?

        I'm sick!! The university is no different from an elementary school
        in this way - one student gets sick, the next day, we're all sick.
        So, I'm trying to take it easy so as to effect a total recovery by
        Sunday (if not tomorrow)!

        See you all soon,
        Alison
      • Craig Massey
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 6, 2000
          --- Mark Edwards <dangermouse@...> wrote:
          > Precisely that, gotta get some sleep in order to
          > charge my batteries before Sunday. There will be a
          > lot of trash talk involved, so you've gotta load up
          > on the carbos and pace yourself for the long haul.
          > It'll be grueling.

          I believe the statement "It's a marathon, not a
          sprint" applies here.

          Make sure you get dave and mark at the Taj board
          early.

          =====
          Craig W. Massey
          cwmassey@...