RE: [Unity_Games] Re: UG5 - Three Weeks Away!

  • Matthew Horn
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2003
      Anyone with "Truro" in anything is SOooo losing.

      BTW, Andrew or whomever, can you post a list of people that have already paid? I think I might have Paypal'd someone a long time ago, but don't recall exactly. Thsnk.

      -m

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 4, 2003
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Horn <mhorn@m...> wrote:
        > Anyone with "Truro" in anything is SOooo losing.
        >
        > BTW, Andrew or whomever, can you post a list of people that have
        already paid? I think I might have Paypal'd someone a long time ago,
        but don't recall exactly. Thsnk.

        I don't have a list of all those who've paid, since most of the $ is
        in the merciless hands of my various legbreakers. I prefer to do this
        via cash, but Paypal is an option if necessary.

        Three people have Paypal'd me so far for UGV. Matt, you are not among
        them. You Paypal'd me $7 about a year ago. I'm not sure what that was
        for, and it's best not to speculate in this public forum.

        Andrew (for whom andagainma@... currently works better than
        andagainma@...)
      • Allan Smulling
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 4, 2003
          I'm really looking forward to this too! UGV will be the first 'convention' of sorts that I've gone to in quite a long time.

          Looking forward to meeting new folks and seeing some familiar faces.

          Allan