Re: Reminder - MIT Strategic Games Society

  • nbhausman <nhausman@ekno.com>
    Message 1 of 51 , Jan 2, 2003
      >For anyone with any interest in playing and learning the ins and
      >outs of Titan I recommend the MIT group.

      I don't know, considering the length of a game of Titan and the
      elimination factor, starting out with a bunch of Titan experts might
      not be the best. I didn't have too much fun playing it the one time
      I went to the MIT SGS.

      Nick H
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 51 of 51 , Jan 22, 2004

        MIT Strategic Games Society

        Date: Friday, January 23, 2004
        Time: 7:00PM - 12:00AM EST (GMT-05:00)

        We play boardgames, and have a huge library. The MIT SGS has
        been running on Friday nights for over 20 years.

        Recently, we've been playing Puerto Rico, RA, Third Reich,
        Eurorails, Aquire and way too much Titan.

        Good directions at our web site:

        http://www.mit.edu/activities/sgs/

        Open to all.