Year End Game Stats

  • Adam Smiles
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      My gaming year in review. This list includes only FTF games with other
      human players. If I included computer gaming my numbers would probably be
      close to tripled.

      739 Total games played this year

      191 different games
      131 were new to me

      This is not suprising, since I discovered these games of ours last
      September. 5 of these were prototypes.

      Next is my breakdown of number of sessions attended for regular Unity Games
      Sessions. Probably not interesting for those outside of the greater Boston
      area. Not shown are lots of gaming with friends and family and other gaming
      events not on the UG Calendar.

      B2O 38
      BLAH 22
      SSG 10
      Inner Circle Gaming 3
      SNOB 2
      GINA, Danger Planet, SOW, UG4, UG5 1 each

      Distribution of number of players in each of the games I played:
      2 112
      3 90
      4 278
      5 157
      6 75
      7 7
      8 6
      9+ 14

      The meat of the lists, my list of number of plays for each game. Games that
      achieved a 6 or greater Matthew Gray's Month Metric, have that score listed
      in parentheses after the yearly played total.

      10+
      Call My Bluff 48 (11)
      Carcassonne 41 (12)
      Puerto Rico 33 (9)
      Trans America 26 (8)
      Wyatt Earp 24 (10)
      Set! 15
      Tally Ho 15 (6)
      Battle Line 14 (7)
      Princes of Florence 14 (9)
      Traumfabrik 13 (9)
      Samurai 12 (8)
      Werewolf 12 (9)
      6 Nimmt! 11 (8)
      Mamma Mia 11 (8)
      Taj Mahal 11 (7)
      Through the Desert 10 (7)

      5+
      Where's Bob's Hat 9
      Alles im Eimer 8
      Bohnanza 8 (7)
      Can't Stop 8
      Electronic Catchphrase 8
      Hick Hack im Gacklewack 8
      LOTR: The Confrontation 8
      Royal Turf 8 (6)
      Citadels 7 (6)
      Schrille Stille 7
      Spinball 7
      Tigris & Euphrates 7 (7)
      Cartagena 7 (7)
      Apples to Apples 6
      Hunters & Gatherers 6
      Industrial Waste 6
      Land Unter 6
      Lumberjack 6
      Medina 6 (6)
      Pizzaro & Co. 6
      Die Sieben Weisen 5
      Dvonn 5
      El Grande 5
      Fantasmi 5
      Kohle, Kies & Knete 5
      Mexica 5
      Ricochet Robot 5
      Theophrastus 5

      4 Plays
      Black Vienna, Chronology, Crokinole, Dschunke, Elchfest, Foppen, La Citta,
      Loopin' Louie, Password, Pueblo, Sternen Himmel, Tikal, Torres, Von Kap bis
      Kairo

      3 Plays
      Abenteuer Meschheit, Back Ass Ball, Caesar and Cleopatra, Cities & Knights
      of Catan, Das Amulett, Funkenschlag, Hang In There, Krakatoa, Money, Muscat,
      San Marco, Schnappchen Jagd, Show Manager, Trias

      I won't bother listing the once and twice played games since it would be a
      rather long and likely uninteresting list of games.