Re: [Unity_Games] Reminder - MIT Strategic Games Society

  • Mark J. Edwards
    Message 1 of 51 , Jan 2, 2003
      At 12:02 AM 1/3/2003 +0000, you wrote:
      >Recently, we've been playing Puerto Rico, RA, Third Reich,
      >Eurorails, Aquire and way too much Titan.

      For anyone with any interest in playing and learning the ins and outs
      of Titan I recommend the MIT group. I've only been there once a long time
      ago, but one thing I clearly remember is that they had the most worn set of
      Titan pieces I have ever seen. That copy was well loved. Heck they're
      probably on yet another copy by now after wearing that one out.

      Mark
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 51 of 51 , Jan 22, 2004

        MIT Strategic Games Society

        Date: Friday, January 23, 2004
        Time: 7:00PM - 12:00AM EST (GMT-05:00)

        We play boardgames, and have a huge library. The MIT SGS has
        been running on Friday nights for over 20 years.

        Recently, we've been playing Puerto Rico, RA, Third Reich,
        Eurorails, Aquire and way too much Titan.

        Good directions at our web site:

        http://www.mit.edu/activities/sgs/

        Open to all.