Re: [Unity_Games] Game metrics

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 2, 2003
      At 09:24 AM 1/2/2003 -0800, you wrote:
      >(Sorry Matt. You deserved that for your sneaky KK&K
      >win yesterday.)

      Heheheh. I especially liked his "I haven't been involved in a deal
      since...." act. Him and Campbell, what a pair of weasels. If only I
      rolled a '1'.

      Mark

      "He was just 91 on the day he passed on, it was the way that he hoped it
      would be,
      He was shot by a beauty queen's husband in a fit of jealousy.
      As he lay on the floor a priest was sent forward, and with his last breath
      Johnny confessed,
      _I spent all of my money on woman and drink and like a fool I squandered
      the rest._"
      -- from "Go 'Round Again" by Benny Hill
    • Eric Shultz
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 2, 2003
        If only whoever it was didn't roll the 2. Then I
        would have killed on the next deal. I love that game.

        Eric

        --- Mark Edwards <danger.mouse@...> wrote:
        > At 09:24 AM 1/2/2003 -0800, you wrote:
        > >(Sorry Matt. You deserved that for your sneaky
        > KK&K
        > >win yesterday.)
        >
        > Heheheh. I especially liked his "I haven't been
        > involved in a deal
        > since...." act. Him and Campbell, what a pair of
        > weasels. If only I
        > rolled a '1'.
        >
        > Mark
        >

        > If you like board games and live in Eastern MA or
        > the surrounding areas
        > check out Unity Games -- www.unitygames.org
        >
        > "He was just 91 on the day he passed on, it was the
        > way that he hoped it
        > would be,
        > He was shot by a beauty queen's husband in a fit of
        > jealousy.
        > As he lay on the floor a priest was sent forward,
        > and with his last breath
        > Johnny confessed,
        > _I spent all of my money on woman and drink and like
        > a fool I squandered
        > the rest._"
        > -- from "Go 'Round Again" by Benny Hill

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • Walter H. Hunt
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 2, 2003
          Matthew Horn wrote:

          >I don't think Dave Fontes fondled me 8 times last year. That number is very low.
          >
          > >> TransAmerica ... doesn't want anyone to know its true nature, but it enjoys
          > >> being fondled. Kind of like Matt Horn.

          I certainly fondled Matt more often than that :-)

          Walter.
        • Campbell MacInnes <haleon@sennicam.com>
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 2, 2003
            I rolled the 2, actually.

            I might note, MARK, that you came in second after Matt, I was in 3rd.

            A close game nonetheless, with 1 buck separating each of us.

            --Campbell, less weasel than he is reputed to be.

            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Eric Shultz <swift_4@y...> wrote:
            > If only whoever it was didn't roll the 2. Then I
            > would have killed on the next deal. I love that game.
            >
            > Eric
            >
            > --- Mark Edwards <danger.mouse@a...> wrote:
            > > At 09:24 AM 1/2/2003 -0800, you wrote:
            > > >(Sorry Matt. You deserved that for your sneaky
            > > KK&K
            > > >win yesterday.)
            > >
            > > Heheheh. I especially liked his "I haven't been
            > > involved in a deal
            > > since...." act. Him and Campbell, what a pair of
            > > weasels. If only I
            > > rolled a '1'.
            > >
            > > Mark

          • Eric Shultz
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 2, 2003
              --- "Campbell MacInnes <haleon@...>" > -->
              >Campbell, less weasel than he is reputed to be.

              Not MUCH less. You still outweaseled me.

              Eric

              http://mailplus.yahoo.com