Re: [Unity_Games] 2002 Review - does anybody read this stuff?

  • Craig Massey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
      Dave, I do think people read this stuff. I'm not sure
      why, but I think it is interesting to see what people
      played, what they didn't play and their comments on it
      all at the end of the year.

      --- David Fontes <dfontes@...> wrote:
      > So, definitely a good year for variety and quantity.
      > As far as quality... I
      > dunno. The biggest thing this years stats tell me is
      > that I am a lousy game
      > pusher. While all the games at the top of my list
      > are enjoyable, I would
      > classify very few of them as _my_ favorite games.
      > More on this after each
      > list:

      (snipping)

      Good stuff Dave

      > Biggest dropoffs from 2001:

      This is one thing that I like about everyone's year
      end musings. Everyone gives you something a little
      bit different giving me pause to look at my list for
      something new. In this case - the dropoffs.

      My biggest dropoffs for 2002
      Catch Phrase down 32 plays from 44 to 12
      Liar's Dice down 28 plays from 38 to 10
      Crokinole down 29 plays from 38 to 9
      Wyatt Earp down 15 plays from 19 to 4
      Loopin' Louie down 14 plays from 14 to 0
      Mystery Rummy #1 down 10 plays from 12 to 2
      Myster Rummy #2 down 11 plays from 13 to 2
      Password down 10 plays from 19 to 9

      Craig

      =====
      Craig W. Massey