Re: [Unity_Games] Reminder - MVGA session - Open to All

  • Walter H. Hunt
    Message 1 of 25 , Jan 1, 2003
      Silverton is planned for tomorrow evening, if anyone is interested.

      Walter.
    • redhill459@aol.com
      Message 2 of 25 , Apr 17 5:37 AM
        Walter, When are you going to change the name of the Gaming Association to
        Charles River Valley? Since Holliston isn't in the Merrimack Valley. As the
        song says " I love that dirty water" Franklin Bill

      • Walter H. Hunt
        Message 3 of 25 , Apr 30 9:12 PM
          Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          >We would like to remind you of this upcoming event.
          >
          >MVGA session - Open to All
          >
          >Date: Thursday, May 1, 2003
          >Time: 7:00PM - 10:45PM EDT (GMT-04:00)
          >
          >Merrimack Valley Gamers Assoc. sessions at the Masonic Hall in
          >Holliston. See the doc file in the files area for directions.
          >
          >And contact Walter Hunt with questions.

          We're expecting a visit from Bruce Whitehill and Jim Doherty tomorrow
          night - should be a good group. I'll have some new stuff from Gathering
          of Friends - Amun Re, Bean Trader, my own copy of Age of Steam.

          Walter.

        • Keith M. Sandler
          Message 4 of 25 , Dec 11, 2003
            Hello all. Long time lurker, first-time poster. I'm a gamer in Framingham
            (wrong side of Rt. 9, right side of the tracks) and have recently found that I
            can't get together with my usual gaming friends enough to calm the
            gaming monkey on my back (let's call him "Eugene").

            I was hoping to pop in at MVGA tonight if you have room for one more.

            Anything special I should know?

            --kMs (Keith)
            --
            Keith M. Sandler
            darkson@...

            "They'll call it chance or luck, or call it Fate,
            The cards and starts that tumble as they will."
            --Neil Gaiman, Smoke and Mirrors
          • redhill459@aol.com
            Message 5 of 25 , Jan 1, 2004
              Eric, I can be there at 6pm In Hollaston Jan 1. See You then . Bill B

            • redhill459@aol.com
              Message 6 of 25 , Aug 19, 2004
                Will there be gaming tonight at MVGA or has everyone gone to GenCon? Bill B

              • brosiuse
                Message 7 of 25 , Aug 19, 2004
                  --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, redhill459@a... wrote:
                  > Will there be gaming tonight at MVGA or has everyone gone to
                  > GenCon? Bill B

                  I'll be there

                  Eric
                • redhill459@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 25 , Aug 20, 2004
                    Eric, Your reply did not show up on my email mailbox until late thursday, too
                    late for me to go, I would have gone if I knew someone was going to be there.
                    Bill

                  • brosiuse
                    Message 9 of 25 , Aug 20, 2004
                      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, redhill459@a... wrote:
                      > Eric, Your reply did not show up on my email mailbox until late
                      > thursday, too late for me to go, I would have gone if I knew
                      > someone was going to be there.
                      > Bill

                      Sorry you weren't there. We had 7 and you would have made 8.

                      We also played Union Pacific, and because you weren't there, Evan won.

                      8-)

                      Eric