Re: [Unity_Games] Reminder - MVGA session - Open to All

  • Walter H. Hunt
    Message 1 of 25 , Jan 1, 2003
      Silverton is planned for tomorrow evening, if anyone is interested.

      Walter.
    • redhill459@aol.com
      Message 2 of 25 , Apr 17, 2003
        Walter, When are you going to change the name of the Gaming Association to
        Charles River Valley? Since Holliston isn't in the Merrimack Valley. As the
        song says " I love that dirty water" Franklin Bill

      • Walter H. Hunt
        Message 3 of 25 , Apr 30, 2003
          Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          >We would like to remind you of this upcoming event.
          >
          >MVGA session - Open to All
          >
          >Date: Thursday, May 1, 2003
          >Time: 7:00PM - 10:45PM EDT (GMT-04:00)
          >
          >Merrimack Valley Gamers Assoc. sessions at the Masonic Hall in
          >Holliston. See the doc file in the files area for directions.
          >
          >And contact Walter Hunt with questions.

          We're expecting a visit from Bruce Whitehill and Jim Doherty tomorrow
          night - should be a good group. I'll have some new stuff from Gathering
          of Friends - Amun Re, Bean Trader, my own copy of Age of Steam.

          Walter.

        • Keith M. Sandler
          Message 4 of 25 , Dec 11, 2003
            Hello all. Long time lurker, first-time poster. I'm a gamer in Framingham
            (wrong side of Rt. 9, right side of the tracks) and have recently found that I
            can't get together with my usual gaming friends enough to calm the
            gaming monkey on my back (let's call him "Eugene").

            I was hoping to pop in at MVGA tonight if you have room for one more.

            Anything special I should know?

            --kMs (Keith)
            --
            Keith M. Sandler
            darkson@...

            "They'll call it chance or luck, or call it Fate,
            The cards and starts that tumble as they will."
            --Neil Gaiman, Smoke and Mirrors
          • redhill459@aol.com
            Message 5 of 25 , Jan 1, 2004
              Eric, I can be there at 6pm In Hollaston Jan 1. See You then . Bill B

            • redhill459@aol.com
              Message 6 of 25 , Aug 19, 2004
                Will there be gaming tonight at MVGA or has everyone gone to GenCon? Bill B

              • brosiuse
                Message 7 of 25 , Aug 19, 2004
                  --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, redhill459@a... wrote:
                  > Will there be gaming tonight at MVGA or has everyone gone to
                  > GenCon? Bill B

                  I'll be there

                  Eric
                • redhill459@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 25 , Aug 20, 2004
                    Eric, Your reply did not show up on my email mailbox until late thursday, too
                    late for me to go, I would have gone if I knew someone was going to be there.
                    Bill

                  • brosiuse
                    Message 9 of 25 , Aug 20, 2004
                      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, redhill459@a... wrote:
                      > Eric, Your reply did not show up on my email mailbox until late
                      > thursday, too late for me to go, I would have gone if I knew
                      > someone was going to be there.
                      > Bill

                      Sorry you weren't there. We had 7 and you would have made 8.

                      We also played Union Pacific, and because you weren't there, Evan won.

                      8-)

                      Eric