Possible gamer in your area

  • Walter H. Hunt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
      Drop a line to Gary Sypteras at garychem@.... He lives in Tyngsboro
      and followed a note on a website for MVGA - only to find us moved to
      Holliston. Good luck - he sounds like a good prospect for KNOB!

      Walter.
    • Walter H. Hunt
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
        Walter H. Hunt wrote:

        >Drop a line to Gary Sypteras at garychem@.... He lives in Tyngsboro
        >and followed a note on a website for MVGA - only to find us moved to
        >Holliston. Good luck - he sounds like a good prospect for KNOB!
        >
        >Walter.

        Sorry, that was intended to be closed circuit for Lewis Kornfeld.

        Walter.

      • Kornfeld, Lewis A
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2003
          Thanks Walter. I have just spoken to Gary and looks like SNOB has a new
          member.

          I hope you and Lisa will have a great New Year.

          Lewis Kornfeld

          P.S. Is your daughter playing games yet?