Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Barnes & Noble - Open Gaming

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 124 , Oct 2, 2000
      I'm a probable and I just got an email from Dave saying he's a probable also.

      What more convincing could you possibly want?!? Or are you holding out for the cold hard cash payments again? ;-)

      Mark

      Alison Hansel wrote:

      > Hey,
      >
      > Anyone going tonight?? David and I are on the fence and need some
      > convincing!
      >
      > --Alison

      "Ahh, humor you seek. Fail you will!" - My Conversation With Yoda
      Message 124 of 124 , Jan 21, 2002
        Mike Dlott <poetguy21@...> wrote:

        >is anyone going to this?

        The Monday B&N has sort of fallen off since about September of
        last year. A few of the folks had babies... some got married and
        there was quite a bit of other gaming around. So I don't think
        anyone has gone for a couple months at least... but come February
        I'm moving SSG to Monday nights at the B&N. That doesn't mean
        there will be many people there, but I'll be there at least! (and
        I suspect a few others as well).

        I'll make the calendar change within a week...

        dber@...