Re: Barnes & Noble - Open Gaming

  • Alison Hansel
    Message 1 of 124 , Oct 2, 2000
      Hey,

      Anyone going tonight?? David and I are on the fence and need some
      convincing!

      --Alison
      Message 124 of 124 , Jan 21, 2002
        Mike Dlott <poetguy21@...> wrote:

        >is anyone going to this?

        The Monday B&N has sort of fallen off since about September of
        last year. A few of the folks had babies... some got married and
        there was quite a bit of other gaming around. So I don't think
        anyone has gone for a couple months at least... but come February
        I'm moving SSG to Monday nights at the B&N. That doesn't mean
        there will be many people there, but I'll be there at least! (and
        I suspect a few others as well).

        I'll make the calendar change within a week...

        dber@...