Re: SSG Tonight

  • Campbell MacInnes <haleon@sennicam.com>
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 30, 2002
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Bernazzani" <daveber@g...>
      wrote:

      > Oh, I think I'll survive somehow. Looking forward to seeing old
      and new
      > friends!

      ...And me, don't forget me.

      I will be in attendance.

      --Campbell
    • Mike Dlott
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 30, 2002
        Hi all I'll be stopping by tonight.

        --- "Campbell MacInnes <haleon@...>"
        <haleon@...> wrote:
        > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Dave
        > Bernazzani" <daveber@g...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Oh, I think I'll survive somehow. Looking forward
        > to seeing old
        > and new
        > > friends!
        > >

        > ...And me, don't forget me.
        >
        > I will be in attendance.
        >
        > --Campbell

        =====
        ~Mike Dlott~

        ~A good knowledge of quotes is a passable substitute for wit~

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • Eric Shultz
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 7, 2003
          Don't know if there was a reminder, but there will be
          SSG tonight. I will be there. So there's one good
          reason to come. Otherwise, I'll be left in Barnes and
          Noble playing with myself. (Those two were for you
          Matt.)

          Eric

          http://tax.yahoo.com
        • ScottH.
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 27, 2004
            I should be showing up tonight. (You have now been warned).
            Any games people itching to play before 2004 fades away?
            I'll probably just show up with a small random assortment of games.
            I hear Wizard is played occasionally at Barnes and Nobles.
            ScottH.
            (Who is so glad not to be working this week!)
          • cccglaser
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 7, 2005
              Anyone going???

              I was there last week and it seems no one showed up because of
              Halloween, and I was wondering if anyone would be there because of the
              Pats game tonight

              Hope to see you tonight

              Chuck
            • dfisk_98
              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 7, 2005
                --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "cccglaser" <cccglaser@y...> wrote:

                > Anyone going???

                I'm skipping tonight. I'm a little tired from a busy weekend, and I
                want to watch the Pats.

                Just to warn you, I should be back next week.

                Dave
                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 7, 2005
                  Chuck wrote:

                  > I was there last week and it seems no one showed up because of
                  > Halloween, and I was wondering if anyone would be there
                  > because of the Pats game tonight

                  I will not be there tonight but only partially because of the Pats game. I
                  will be there next week and into the foreseeable future!

                  daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
                  Eastern MA Gaming, Unity Games X - January 21, 2005 Waltham, MA
                  http://www.unitygames.org/ugX2/ugX2.htm
                • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
                  Message 8 of 15 , Nov 7, 2005
                    Hey Chuck,
                    I will not be at SSG tonight. Why you might ask? Tonight I will be
                    celebrating my victory at the North American Wizard Championship that
                    was held at Lobster Trap. It was a grand day for the SSGers, even
                    without fan favorite Dave B.
                    On the other hand if you miss me, you can just place a mannequin in
                    a seat, and it will be like I'm there (the mannequin might talk more).

                    -K

                    P.S. I was training last Monday. Mainly in eating chocolate, but
                    occasionally with some online Wizard.

                    wrote:

                    > Anyone going???
                    >
                    > I was there last week and it seems no one showed up because of
                    > Halloween, and I was wondering if anyone would be there because of
                    the
                    > Pats game tonight
                    >
                    > Hope to see you tonight
                    >
                    > Chuck

                  • Eric
                    Message 9 of 15 , Nov 7, 2005
                      AHEM,

                      The score for the North American Wizard Championship
                      at Lobster Trap was, in fact, tied. By me.

                      And, furthermore, and henceforth, according to
                      Official Shultz Wizard Tournament Rules, since I made
                      more correct bids than you, I won.

                      But I'll share the imaginary trophy.

                      --- "Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis" <knikolai@...>
                      wrote:

                      > Hey Chuck,
                      > I will not be at SSG tonight. Why you might ask?
                      > Tonight I will be
                      > celebrating my victory at the North American Wizard
                      > Championship that
                      > was held at Lobster Trap. It was a grand day for the
                      > SSGers, even
                      > without fan favorite Dave B.
                      > On the other hand if you miss me, you can just
                      > place a mannequin in
                      > a seat, and it will be like I'm there (the mannequin
                      > might talk more).
                      >
                      > -K
                      >
                      > P.S. I was training last Monday. Mainly in eating
                      > chocolate, but
                      > occasionally with some online Wizard.
                      >
                      > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "cccglaser"
                      > <cccglaser@y...>
                      > wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Anyone going???
                      > >
                      > > I was there last week and it seems no one showed
                      > up because of
                      > > Halloween, and I was wondering if anyone would be
                      > there because of
                      > the
                      > > Pats game tonight
                      > >
                      > > Hope to see you tonight
                      > >
                      > > Chuck

                      __________________________________
                      http://mail.yahoo.com
                    • cccglaser
                      Message 10 of 15 , Sep 4, 2006
                        Just called B&N and they said that they're open till 10 as
                        usual...Hopefully i wont be the only one there tonight...Yes i know
                        that saying I'm coming will preclude some of you from showing up, but
                        thats life

                        See you tonight or not

                        Chuck
                      • dfisk_98
                        Message 11 of 15 , Oct 30, 2006
                          I noticed that the reminder for SSD doesn't seem to be going out
                          anymore.

                          Also, I won't be there tonight. Monday night football won out this
                          week.

                          Dave