Re: [Unity_Games] SSG Tonight

    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 30, 2002
      Scott wrote:

      > First Campbell threatens with LotR,
      > then Constantine threatens to come, but now I'm coming
      > and bringing my Essen lot (still a few I haven't played yet).
      > Sorry Dave, I hope we don't ruin your last SSG of the year ;-)

      Oh, I think I'll survive somehow. Looking forward to seeing old and new
      friends!

      daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
      http://www.unitygames.org (E pluribus Unity - Eastern MA gaming)
    • Campbell MacInnes <haleon@sennicam.com>
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 30, 2002
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Bernazzani" <daveber@g...>
        wrote:

        > Oh, I think I'll survive somehow. Looking forward to seeing old
        and new
        > friends!

        ...And me, don't forget me.

        I will be in attendance.

        --Campbell
      • Mike Dlott
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 30, 2002
          Hi all I'll be stopping by tonight.

          --- "Campbell MacInnes <haleon@...>"
          <haleon@...> wrote:
          > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Dave
          > Bernazzani" <daveber@g...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Oh, I think I'll survive somehow. Looking forward
          > to seeing old
          > and new
          > > friends!
          > >

          > ...And me, don't forget me.
          >
          > I will be in attendance.
          >
          > --Campbell

          =====
          ~Mike Dlott~

          ~A good knowledge of quotes is a passable substitute for wit~

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        • Eric Shultz
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 7 5:53 AM
            Don't know if there was a reminder, but there will be
            SSG tonight. I will be there. So there's one good
            reason to come. Otherwise, I'll be left in Barnes and
            Noble playing with myself. (Those two were for you
            Matt.)

            Eric

            http://tax.yahoo.com
          • ScottH.
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 27, 2004
              I should be showing up tonight. (You have now been warned).
              Any games people itching to play before 2004 fades away?
              I'll probably just show up with a small random assortment of games.
              I hear Wizard is played occasionally at Barnes and Nobles.
              ScottH.
              (Who is so glad not to be working this week!)
            • cccglaser
              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 7, 2005
                Anyone going???

                I was there last week and it seems no one showed up because of
                Halloween, and I was wondering if anyone would be there because of the
                Pats game tonight

                Hope to see you tonight

                Chuck
              • dfisk_98
                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 7, 2005
                  --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "cccglaser" <cccglaser@y...> wrote:

                  > Anyone going???

                  I'm skipping tonight. I'm a little tired from a busy weekend, and I
                  want to watch the Pats.

                  Just to warn you, I should be back next week.

                  Dave
                  Message 8 of 15 , Nov 7, 2005
                    Chuck wrote:

                    > I was there last week and it seems no one showed up because of
                    > Halloween, and I was wondering if anyone would be there
                    > because of the Pats game tonight

                    I will not be there tonight but only partially because of the Pats game. I
                    will be there next week and into the foreseeable future!

                    daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
                    Eastern MA Gaming, Unity Games X - January 21, 2005 Waltham, MA
                    http://www.unitygames.org/ugX2/ugX2.htm
                  • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
                    Message 9 of 15 , Nov 7, 2005
                      Hey Chuck,
                      I will not be at SSG tonight. Why you might ask? Tonight I will be
                      celebrating my victory at the North American Wizard Championship that
                      was held at Lobster Trap. It was a grand day for the SSGers, even
                      without fan favorite Dave B.
                      On the other hand if you miss me, you can just place a mannequin in
                      a seat, and it will be like I'm there (the mannequin might talk more).

                      -K

                      P.S. I was training last Monday. Mainly in eating chocolate, but
                      occasionally with some online Wizard.

                      wrote:

                      > Anyone going???
                      >
                      > I was there last week and it seems no one showed up because of
                      > Halloween, and I was wondering if anyone would be there because of
                      the
                      > Pats game tonight
                      >
                      > Hope to see you tonight
                      >
                      > Chuck

                    • Eric
                      Message 10 of 15 , Nov 7, 2005
                        AHEM,

                        The score for the North American Wizard Championship
                        at Lobster Trap was, in fact, tied. By me.

                        And, furthermore, and henceforth, according to
                        Official Shultz Wizard Tournament Rules, since I made
                        more correct bids than you, I won.

                        But I'll share the imaginary trophy.

                        --- "Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis" <knikolai@...>
                        wrote:

                        > Hey Chuck,
                        > I will not be at SSG tonight. Why you might ask?
                        > Tonight I will be
                        > celebrating my victory at the North American Wizard
                        > Championship that
                        > was held at Lobster Trap. It was a grand day for the
                        > SSGers, even
                        > without fan favorite Dave B.
                        > On the other hand if you miss me, you can just
                        > place a mannequin in
                        > a seat, and it will be like I'm there (the mannequin
                        > might talk more).
                        >
                        > -K
                        >
                        > P.S. I was training last Monday. Mainly in eating
                        > chocolate, but
                        > occasionally with some online Wizard.
                        >
                        > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "cccglaser"
                        > <cccglaser@y...>
                        > wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Anyone going???
                        > >
                        > > I was there last week and it seems no one showed
                        > up because of
                        > > Halloween, and I was wondering if anyone would be
                        > there because of
                        > the
                        > > Pats game tonight
                        > >
                        > > Hope to see you tonight
                        > >
                        > > Chuck

                        __________________________________
                        http://mail.yahoo.com
                      • cccglaser
                        Message 11 of 15 , Sep 4, 2006
                          Just called B&N and they said that they're open till 10 as
                          usual...Hopefully i wont be the only one there tonight...Yes i know
                          that saying I'm coming will preclude some of you from showing up, but
                          thats life

                          See you tonight or not

                          Chuck
                        • dfisk_98
                          Message 12 of 15 , Oct 30, 2006
                            I noticed that the reminder for SSD doesn't seem to be going out
                            anymore.

                            Also, I won't be there tonight. Monday night football won out this
                            week.

                            Dave