Re: [Unity_Games] SA: South Shore Gamers - July 8, 2000 - Confirmation

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2000
      All set? That's only 7 players, isn't there room for two more?

      Dave Bernazzani wrote:

      > OK - we are all set for the South Shore Gamers session on July 8th. Dave,
      > Jenn, Craig, Andrew, Tamara, Ed, Carol are signed-up. If I've missed anyone
      > else, please email me again.
      >
      > --
      > Dave Bernazzani
      > dber@...
      > http://www.gis.net/~dber (South Shore Gamers)

      NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...
      surprise and fear... fear and surprise... Our two weapons are fear and
      surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise,
      and ruthless efficiency... and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our
      *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons... Amongst our weaponry...are such
      elements as fear, surprise... I'll come in again.