Reminder - MIT Strategic Games Society

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 51 , Dec 26, 2002

      MIT Strategic Games Society

      Date: Friday, December 27, 2002
      Time: 7:00PM - 12:00AM EST (GMT-05:00)

      We play boardgames, and have a huge library. The MIT SGS has
      been running on Friday nights for over 20 years.

      Recently, we've been playing Puerto Rico, RA, Third Reich,
      Eurorails, Aquire and way too much Titan.

      Good directions at our web site:

      http://www.mit.edu/activities/sgs/

      Open to all.
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com