An Introduction

  • vortexblaster <foodgod@pobox.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24 11:42 AM
      My name is Jacob, and I'm a gamer.

      I have a semi-eclectic mix of games at home, from Illuminati and
      Munchkin to Chaos Marauders and Titan. I also play RPGs when given
      the chance. I'm a reasonably good gamer, both in terms of skill and
      sportsmanship, and occasionally teach games to new players. My own
      schedule is usually quite busy, but one part might be of interest: I
      host a gaming night Mondays from 7pm til about 11pm or so at my place
      in Malden MA. One ongoing feature of gaming night is the League of
      Illuminated Sages and Thieves, or LIST - a long-term Illuminati
      league, where points are given for winning, eliminating other players
      and getting everybody to laugh.

      I won't list my address here (for obvious reasons) but anybody who
      would be interested in finding out more can email me.
    • gothikork
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14 1:07 PM
        Hello, I'm a gamer from western Mass and am trying to organize a group
        in my town. I know Unity Games is based on the eastern side of the
        state, but was hoping there are some members around my area as well.

        I'm 24 and male, I play CCGs, miniature and role playing games. If
        anyone lives around the Springfield area and might be interested in
        forming a group for gaming, please let me know. I have a flexible
        schedule (for now) and am willing to play just about anything.