Kyle bemoans

  • Vitas Povilaitis
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2002
      > >Kyle bemoaned that he was losing because he had to bid on every artist in
      > >play. Rich just shook his head at how ridiculous the game was going.
      >
      > I don't think I ever bemoaned that I was losing . . . I *was* bemoaning that
      > the wacky play of the newbies was threatening to make my head explode, and
      > throwing the game into utter chaos -- an opinion which was, I might add,
      > shared by David and Richard :).

      Wacky play was fun... I think I'm ready to try Puerto Rico now. :-)

      > >[In Buffy . . . } Kyle was bemoaning how he lost within a few minutes
      > >playing one of the other destory-an-artifact-to-win scenario.
      >
      > It's true, it's true. You were the one who suggested we play The Master
      > scenario, though, not me :P.

      I did. I didn't want to hear excuses about why you lost were that the case. :-
      )

      > >Kyle kept bemoaning that he didn't get the game and would ultimately lose
      > >to my superior strategy.
      >
      > Nonsense! You give yourself way too much credit -- I never said you had
      > superior strategy.

      I thought we were playing Carcassonne. What do I know. :-)

      > >(Kyle does a lot of bemoaning. :-) )
      >
      > Okay, you got me there :). Just get it right what I'm bemoaning about, or
      > else I shall continue to bemoan about your inaccurate account of my
      > bemoaning. So there!

      Was "bemoan" the right word?

      Vitas Povilaitis
      http://www.GracefulBoot.com/board_games
    • Kornfeld, Lewis A
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2002
        I will bring Puerto Rico to Chris's house tomorrow. Be careful what you wish
        for.

      • ganska <ganska@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 9, 2002

          > Wacky play was fun... I think I'm ready to try Puerto Rico now. :-)
          >

          > Vitas Povilaitis
          > http://www.GracefulBoot.com/board_games

          Vitas to play Puerto Rico! Think I'll skip MNF and show up at SOG
          tonight!

          Ralph