RE: [Unity_Games] Ricochet pains

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 3, 2002
      At 03:06 PM 12/3/2002 -0500, KWINS wrote:
      >Don't worry, I sucked it long, and sucked it hard. Bitch.
      >
      > >From: Matthew Horn <mhorn@...>
      > >
      > >suck it?

      whoa..Whoa!...WHOA!! Save this kinda stuff for your fraternal B20
      gatherings. This stuff is registering as two tamales (or are they
      peppers?) on my Eudora MoodWatch meter. Still dunno what you have to say
      to get to 3 tamales, but let's not find out. Okay?

      Mark

      "Lord, can I go 'round again? Please can I go 'round again?
      Oh, I can't believe that I'll never see your sky or your trees again.
      Oh, the girls and the wine and the living were fine, I shouldn't complain
      but then,
      You give damned short rides on this fairground of yours, Lord, oh please
      let me go 'round again."
      -- from "Go 'Round Again" by Benny Hill
    • Steve Meuse
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 3, 2002
        At 01:53 PM 12/3/2002 -0500, Dave Bernazzani wrote:
        >Kyle wrote:
        > >Christ, almost 200 people have played already today, and
        > >there are still three UG'ers in the top ten: danger (5th),
        > >mcdirge (6th), and ganska (9th).
        >
        >Before I forget - I wanted to say I think the Ricochet Robot daily puzzle is
        >a pretty neat idea. I'm not very good at RR, but I love the game. I did
        >want to make mention that you guys are holding up the UG banner pretty well
        >in the rankings -- go get 'em!

        I'm afraid I'm tarnishing the UG image :) I think I came in dead last today...

        -Steve
      • Henshaw, Scott
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 3, 2002
          Don't fret Steve, I haven't played yet!
          ScottH.

          I'm afraid I'm tarnishing the UG image :) I think I came in dead last
          today...

          -Steve

        • nix342
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 4, 2002
            --- In Unity_Games@y..., Mark Edwards <danger.mouse@a...> wrote:
            > tamales

            mmmmmmmmm......tamales......

            have a great day!

            Nick
          • Richard Spoonts
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 4, 2002
              Where can you find good tamales in the Boston area?
              My favorite place for my tamale fix (Austin Grill)
              went out of business about a year ago. I am pretty
              familiar with the area Mexican restaurants, so I doubt
              that this post will yield results but it doesn't hurt
              to ask.

              Richard

              --- nix342 <navtges@...> wrote:
              > --- In Unity_Games@y..., Mark Edwards
              > <danger.mouse@a...> wrote:
              > > tamales
              >

              > mmmmmmmmm......tamales......
              >

              > have a great day!
              >
              > Nick

              http://mailplus.yahoo.com
            • Teresa Gaudet
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 4, 2002
                Have you tried Boca Grande? There's one in Coolidge Corner on Beacon St, and
                I think there are a couple in Cambridge (one between Harvard and Porter on
                Mass Ave).

                Tery

                --- nix342 <navtges@...> wrote:
                > --- In Unity_Games@y..., Mark Edwards
                > <danger.mouse@a...> wrote:
                > > tamales
                >

                > mmmmmmmmm......tamales......
                >

                > have a great day!
                >
                > Nick

                http://mailplus.yahoo.com

              • Walter H. Hunt
                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 4, 2002
                  Teresa Gaudet wrote:

                  >Have you tried Boca Grande? There's one in Coolidge Corner on Beacon St, and
                  >I think there are a couple in Cambridge (one between Harvard and Porter on
                  >Mass Ave).
                  >
                  >Tery

                  Bravo! My suggestion exactly. The Boca Grande I know is on First Street
                  in Cambridge, opposite Lotus. We used to go over there for lunch and
                  eat, while watching the folks exercising directly opposite. The people
                  trapped on the StairMasters used to watch people walk out of there with
                  the best Mexican food in Cambridge. . . you could almost hear them salivate.

                  Walter.
                • Constantine von Hoffman
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 4, 2002
                    sigh.
                    you can't.
                    or, if you can, i haven't been able to find it. the tamale -- like real
                    mexican food in general -- is an extinct beast around boston.

                    my wife used to work at an office where once or twice a year the staff
                    would make a giant order to some place in texas and have a huge number of
                    tamales fed-exed to them. they would arrive packed in dry ice and we would
                    feast on them for about a week. sadly, neither i nor my wife remember the
                    name of said heavenly establishment.
                    my brother is coming out from san diego over christmas, maybe i can prevail
                    upon him to bring a variety of tamales with him.

                    At 12:17 PM 12/4/2002 -0800, you wrote:
                    >Where can you find good tamales in the Boston area?
                    >My favorite place for my tamale fix (Austin Grill)
                    >went out of business about a year ago. I am pretty
                    >familiar with the area Mexican restaurants, so I doubt
                    >that this post will yield results but it doesn't hurt
                    >to ask.
                    >
                    >Richard

                    longingly yrs,

                    Constantine
                  • Ben
                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 5, 2002
                      My method is buying a plane ticket for my Wife's grandmother.

                      She stocks my freezer every time.

                      Ben