Re: [Unity_Games] Reminder - SNOB

  • Richard Spoonts
    Message 1 of 69 , Dec 2, 2002
      I will also be at SNOB tonight, around 7:00. As
      usual, I will bring games that are almost orthogonal
      to the ones that Matthew will bring.

      Richard

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Campbell MacInnes <haleon@sennicam.com>
      Message 69 of 69 , Jan 20, 2003
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Mark Edwards <danger.mouse@a...>
        wrote:
        > Didn't this event get zapped? And didn't Dave already zap it in
        the
        > calendar? Or am I just losing my mind?

        Does this have to be an either-or question?

        --Campbell