Reminder: Saturday Night Gaming

  • Constantine von Hoffman
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
      Just a reminder about an event I mentioned before. So far I've heard from
      at least six people who said they will be there. I'll send this reminder
      out again next week. Chances are very good that i'll be running this twice
      a month from January on....

      My son's school in Watertown has generously agreed to let me use their gym
      for gaming. So on Saturday, December 14, I am going to do a gaming night
      and everyone's invited to attend (it will run from 6 to midnight and there
      will be a $1 cover fee).

      So I would like to know: who might be interested in coming? (not a firm
      commitment, just looking for a rough head count)

      The school is off Main Street in Watertown and has plennnnnnty of parking.

      many thanks,

      Constantine
    • Karl von Laudermann
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
        On Monday, December 2, 2002, at 02:13 PM, Constantine von Hoffman
        wrote:

        > Just a reminder about an event I mentioned before. So far I've heard
        > from
        > at least six people who said they will be there. I'll send this
        > reminder
        > out again next week. Chances are very good that i'll be running this
        > twice
        > a month from January on....
        >
        > My son's school in Watertown has generously agreed to let me use
        > theirĀ  gym
        > for gaming. So on Saturday, December 14, I am going to do a gaming
        > night
        > and everyone's invited to attend (it will run from 6 to midnight and
        > there
        > will be a $1 cover fee).
        >
        > So I would like to know: who might be interested in coming? (not a firm
        > commitment, just looking for a rough head count)

        I might attend.

        --
        Karl J. von Laudermann
        karlvonl@...