Re: [Unity_Games] Reminder - SNOB

  • Matthew K Gray
    Message 1 of 69 , Dec 2, 2002
      > SNOB
      >
      > Date: Monday, December 2, 2002
      > Time: 7:00PM - 11:30PM EST (GMT-05:00)
      >
      > Board games at Your Move Games
      > in Davis Square in Somerville.

      I'll be there (probably about 7:30), and I feel like making movies, so
      I'll bring Traumfabrik and Cannes at a minimum.

      Who else?

      ...Matthew
    • Campbell MacInnes <haleon@sennicam.com>
      Message 69 of 69 , Jan 20, 2003
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Mark Edwards <danger.mouse@a...>
        wrote:
        > Didn't this event get zapped? And didn't Dave already zap it in
        the
        > calendar? Or am I just losing my mind?

        Does this have to be an either-or question?

        --Campbell