Re: [Unity_Games] RicochetRobot results - Nov '02

  • Susan Dohnim
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
      Thought I'd add my traditional addendum.

      November was an excellent month for Unity on the top end of the Big Board,
      showing exactly how insanely tough things were on the top end in Unity last
      month. Not only did four UG'ers finish in the top 50, four UG'ers finished
      in the top 25! Probably our best month ever.

      13. mcdirge 567 27.00
      16. Susan Dohnim 512 24.38
      21. ookpik 451 22.55
      24. rjk 425 22.37

      Congrats to Ben (mcdirge) for an insanely good first-half of the month (in
      which he was often in the top 5) . . . and a 13th place finish overall at
      the end ain't too shabby.

      Unfortunately, there is a <cough> small gap between Ronald and the next
      UG'ers on the list:

      102. danger 221 11.63
      114. NotJeff 203 9.67

      Congrats to Matt for making Skilled this month, and condolences to NotJeff
      for missing it by a nose.

      I'll end by asking again mcdirge and ookpik to consider joining the USA
      Talent Pool for the monthly battle agains the Euros. Ronald and I need all
      the help we can get against the smelly Europeans, who pasted us good last
      month.