Gaming at Mark's - this Saturday 12/7

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
      After intense lobbying to get the day free and get up to Lobster Trap
      for some gaming I met with failure and success. I can't get free for
      Lobster Trap, but I can host a day of gaming at my place (although I still
      gotta work on a babysitter for a portion of the day).
      Right now I've got 4 probables plus myself. I'm not sure what we're
      going to play yet. Civ the Board Game has come up, as well as Adv Civ,
      SFB, plus a host of other possibilities. There'll probably be some
      mini-monster played as well as some open gaming. I'm going to play it by ear.

      If you're interested and available let me know and I'll forward
      details/directions. I'm down (or up for you RIers) in South
      Attleboro. I'm shooting for a noon start time.

      Mark

      "Lord, can I go 'round again? Please can I go 'round again?
      Oh, I can't believe that I'll never see your sky or your trees again.
      Oh, the girls and the wine and the living were fine, I shouldn't complain
      but then,
      You give damned short rides on this fairground of yours, Lord, oh please
      let me go 'round again."
      -- from "Go 'Round Again" by Benny Hill
    • Allan Smulling
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
        Got to give blood at 11:00AM, so I should be there by 12:30 / 1:00. Looking forward to playing a 'monster' game.

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Phil Alberg
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
          --- In Unity_Games@y..., "Allan Smulling" <smullster1@c...> wrote:
          > Got to give blood at 11:00AM, so I should be there by 12:30 /
          1:00. Looking forward to playing a 'monster' game.

          geez, I was always under the impression that the blood-letting
          commenced AFTER the gaming started...

          - Phil
        • Mark J. Edwards
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
            --- In Unity_Games@y..., "Phil Alberg" <albergclan@c...> wrote:
            > --- In Unity_Games@y..., "Allan Smulling" <smullster1@c...> wrote:
            > > Got to give blood at 11:00AM, so I should be there by 12:30 /
            > 1:00. Looking forward to playing a 'monster' game.
            >
            > geez, I was always under the impression that the blood-letting
            > commenced AFTER the gaming started...

            What I want to know is how much blood are you giving there
            Allen?!? The last time I gave blood it was a half hour kinda
            thing. ;-)

            No matter. I'm sure we can squeeze a few more drops out of him
            after he arrives no matter how much blood he gives.

            I've got about 4 probables and a handful of possibles so there's
            still plenty of room for more. Hell if all of those arrive we can
            almost get two games going! Imagine Civ the Board Game side by side
            with Advanced Civ? Or SFB and Republic of Rome?!?

            Mark