Re: [Unity_Games] Daily Set Puzzler

  • Eric Shultz
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
      Campbell, you are a glutton for punishment, aren't
      you? I once mentioned that it took me a few minutes
      to find all 6, which opened the Pandora's Box of Set
      addicted braggarts. I'm sure by now the replies to
      this message I saw have carefully explained - like you
      would to a 2 year old - where the 6th set is. I'll
      try to take some of the heat off you.

      It took me about 15 seconds to find 5 sets. It took me
      over 7 minutes to find all 6.

      Eric Shultz

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com