Re: [Unity_Games] Daily Set Puzzler

  • Ronald J Kimball
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
      On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 03:11:14AM -0000, Campbell MacInnes wrote:

      > Now I'm no genius with the game Set (now, now, stifle your gasps of
      > amazement...calm yourselves), but I try to play the daily online Set
      > puzzle as often as I can, to at least go through the motions of
      > honing my skills (said puzzle located at http://www.setgame.com/).
      >
      > I have to say, the one for today is bugging me. I can usually get all
      > 6 sets in the group, even if it sometimes takes some time, but this
      > time, I can only get 5 of the 6. I just KNOW the 6th is sitting
      > there, obvious as the sun in the sky, but I can't see it.
      >
      > Can anyone point out the one I've missed?
      >
      > http://www.sennicam.com/setpuzzler.htm

      I believe it's the one hollow purple squiggle, the two shaded green
      diamonds, and the three solid red ovals.

      Ronald
    • Campbell MacInnes
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
        --- In Unity_Games@y..., Ronald J Kimball <rjk@l...> wrote:
        > On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 03:11:14AM -0000, Campbell MacInnes wrote:
        > >
        > > Can anyone point out the one I've missed?
        > >
        > > http://www.sennicam.com/setpuzzler.htm
        > >

        > I believe it's the one hollow purple squiggle, the two shaded green
        > diamonds, and the three solid red ovals.
        >
        > Ronald

        Like I said, I knew it was just staring me in the face... Been
        driving me batty. You sir, are a gem.

        --Campbell
      • Eric Shultz
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
          Campbell, you are a glutton for punishment, aren't
          you? I once mentioned that it took me a few minutes
          to find all 6, which opened the Pandora's Box of Set
          addicted braggarts. I'm sure by now the replies to
          this message I saw have carefully explained - like you
          would to a 2 year old - where the 6th set is. I'll
          try to take some of the heat off you.

          It took me about 15 seconds to find 5 sets. It took me
          over 7 minutes to find all 6.

          Eric Shultz

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com