RR

  • Ben
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2002
      Kyle,
      Shut your piehole already.

      If anyone deserved to steal #1 from me it was Ronald.

      good day sir
    • Susan Dohnim
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2002
        >From: "Ben" <mcdirge@...>
        >
        >Kyle,
        > Shut your piehole already.
        >
        >If anyone deserved to steal #1 from me it was Ronald.
        >
        >good day sir

        Now that's just uncalled for :P.

        I have to admit, I just about wet my pants when I found out that though you
        scored 9th, you got no points for it! But yeah, Ronald deserved the win --
        he had a slightly higher average. Seems like every month I win (a whole two,
        now), I'm dependent on senor rjk not playing every day :).

        KWINS

      • Ronald J Kimball
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
          On Sat, Nov 30, 2002 at 04:59:46PM -0000, Ben wrote:
          > Kyle,
          > Shut your piehole already.
          >
          > If anyone deserved to steal #1 from me it was Ronald.
          >
          > good day sir

          I was kicking myself on Saturday when I realized I had forgotten to play
          the day before. :/

          "Good job" to both of you!

          Ronald