Advanced Civilization on Friday, December 27

  • Christopher Lockheardt
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2002
      Could I get a show of hands from people interested in
      playing a noon to midnight game of Advanced
      Civilization at my abode in Maynard on Friday,
      December 27?

      And would any of those hands be willing to provide and
      instruct in the game?

      I hope you all had a calorically cornucopian
      Thanksgiving!

      Chris

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com