Re: [Unity_Games] Rules tweaks

  • Dan Cashmore
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2000
      > Dave B. wrote: a lot of sensible stuff against tweaking
      > rules arbitrarily.
      >
      > Oh no, I'm in an e-wrestling match with Dave! I'm
      > completely out of my league! Help guys!

      Wow, a lot of talk today! Got to start doing email at work! I've always
      felt, at least with fixes, that everyone playing should agree to them before
      the game starts, (or at least those who have played before, new players
      should perhaps in some cases defer to the experienced players). If anyone
      doesn't like the sound of the tweak or fix or whatever, then I always revert
      to the letter of the rule book. But if everybody likes the sound of a
      tweak, I see no problem implementing it.

      How's that for wishy-washy fence-straddling?

      -Dan