Announcing the New & Improved SOG!

  • markbtowler
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2002
      New locations! New Memebers! New Games! New Adjectives! Lighting
      stuff on fire! The SOG has everything you've ever wanted in a gaming
      group and MORE! So what are you waiting for? Come on down to
      tonight's meeting of Suburban Outcast Gamers and have the time of
      your life! Don't you owe it to yourself? Come have the fun you've
      always wanted!

      Ok, so the only really new part is that Susan and I are finally
      settled in and SOG is happening at our new house in Chelmsford.
      However, we have more space, wonderful ambience and a roaring fire.
      Everyone is welcome!

      Directions to Mark & Susan's Place:

      25 Monument Hill Rd.
      Chelmsford
      978-204-9211

      From the East or North:

      This is the easiest way to get here. Follow 495 South until you get
      to Rt. 3. Take Rt. 3 North until you see the exit for Rt. 4. This is
      the Drum Hill Rotary. Take the Old Westford Rd. exit. Follow Old
      Westford Rd. for about a mile. You'll see a large open space on the
      left, followed by a fire station and then a small Country Store. Turn
      right at the store onto School St. Take the first left which is
      Monument Hill Rd. We are the second driveway on the left - come on up
      and take the right fork.

      From the South or West:

      This is a bit more complicated, but I think it's a touch faster if
      you're coming along 495. Take 495 North until you come to the Rt. 4
      exit. This exit only exists going Northbound - don't try this from
      the other direction. Take a right at the end of the off ramp. You are
      now heading towards Chelmsford center on North St. you'll pass your
      first left and see a fire station on the left. Turn right in front of
      the fire station onto Academy St. This is a very short street. Turn
      right again when it ends onto Westford St. (not to be confused with
      Old Westford Rd.). Follow Westford St. for about a mile until it ends
      at a T-intersection. This is Old Westford Rd. (told you not to
      confuse them!). Turn left and then immediately turn right onto School
      St. Take the first left which is Monument Hill Rd. We are the second
      driveway on the left - come on up and take the right fork.

      Any problems, please call Mark at 978-204-9211.