Re: [Unity_Games] Digest Number 96

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2000
      Andy wrote:

      > I think that Taj Mahal has very little luck. There are only two real
      > sources of luck in the game. One is the hands that are originally dealt,
      > and the other is what cards come up in the set of 9 to be given out
      > each round; if you need to pick up more purple cards, and no purple
      > cards are turned up this round, this is bad luck.

      And the third case where you drop out of a battle without playing a card and
      get a bonus face-down card.

      Actually, I agree there is very little luck to Taj. And as much as I really
      like the game, I think this might be where it falls ever-so-slightly flat
      for me. I like a modicum of luck in my games - and Taj would (at first)
      seem to fit that bill, but I think it would be better for me with a little
      more luck thrown in there. But I generally like it quite a bit as-is...

      dber@...