Reminder - Gaming in Providence

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 326 , Nov 8, 2002

      Gaming in Providence

      Date: Saturday, November 9, 2002
      Time: 10:00AM - 4:00PM PST (GMT-08:00)

      Open gaming at the Arcade Building in downtown Providence,
      hosted by Larry Whalen of the Game Keeper (his shop is on the
      2nd floor).

      Boardgames, roleplaying, MageKnight, HeroClix, Ra, Kohle Kies
      and Knete, etc.

      Space available for 100+ people.
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 326 of 326 , Nov 25, 2005

        Gaming in Providence

        Date: Saturday, November 26, 2005
        Time: 10:00AM - 4:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

        Open gaming at the Arcade Building in downtown Providence,
        sponsored by The Game Keeper (Larry's shop is on the 2nd floor).

        Various board games played, including Ra, Kohle Kies and Knete,
        Train games, Acquire, etc., etc. Larry is also in need of a few
        playtesters to try out some of Sid Sackson's unpublished
        prototypes.

        There's also folks that do role playing and various Whiz Kids
        mini's (Mech Warrior, Heroclix, etc.)

        Space available for 100+ people.