Re[2]: [Unity_Games] Intro and open question regarding North American Rails.

  • Walter Hunt [ext ]
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 25, 2000
      Towler:
      >Is anyone else
      > interested in meeting a bit further north than Holliston on occasion?

      Sounds like a great idea! We appreciate the support, but it's a bit of a haul, so it looks like
      a north-of-Boston group would be a nice addition to the Unity consortium of groups.

      Maybe I can get up there too.

      Walter H. Hunt
      Senior Technical Writer
      VistaSource, Inc.
      114 Turnpike Rd., Westboro, MA 01581 whunt@...
      (508) 870-0300 ext. 391

      millihelen (n.) -- That quantity of beauty required to launch one ship.