Re: Hick Hack

  • Craig B
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2002
      I've never played before, but BOY, I like this game.

      Awesome job programming it.

      On a side note, I actually managed a 75, only to realize I wasn't
      online when I did it. That makes me a Saaaaaaaaad Panda.

      =====
      Craig Brooks
      Cheapass Demo Monkey / MIB #0411 email: gilby123@...
      http://www.angelfire.com/ma/gilby123/index.html