online tile-laying game

  • flyingsheep
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2002
      Hello everyone,

      I'd like to announce that my online tile-laying game is now officially in beta! It's a very simple multi-player game, and you can try it at

      http://www.FlyingSheep.com/arrow/

      Registering a valid email address is required for validation purposes (your password is sent to that email address).

      Please email me with any comments, especially bugs or unexpected behaviour.

      Thanks!
      .chip