Re: [Unity_Games] SA: UNITY GAMES 5 - Announced! (CHAT)

  • Teresa Gaudet
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2002
      Plus now we know how to turn on the lights!

      Dave wrote:
      And with Total Con 2003 being in Mansfield, we figured there
      was no reason not to have UG5 back at the same hall in Wakefield - that way
      we get two big local events on either side of the city within a month's
      span. The date for UG5 was just confirmed minutes ago. Early 2003 should
      be a great time for local boardgamers!

      Surf the Web without missing calls!�Get MSN Broadband.
    • Matthew Horn

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2002
          > Plus now we know how to turn on the lights!

          Yes! It was more hidden then it should have been. If I remember correctly,
          you were offered to attend UG5 for free for finding them!!

          daveber@... (New Mail! remove NOSPAM to use)
          No Refuge? No Kidding! -- IKARUGA 020905
        • Teresa Gaudet

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 4, 2002
              "Teresa Gaudet" <terygaud@...> wrote:
              >What will I get if I figure out how to turn on the fans?

              In January? In that case, your free pass to UG5 would be
              immediately revoked and you'd have to pay twice the normal fee.
              But feel free to look :)

              daveber@... (New Mail! remove NOSPAM to use)