SA: GINA 11/11/02

  • Sean Donohue
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2002
      There will be open gaming in North Andover on Monday, Novemer 11th. That's
      Veterans Day, and those of you who don't have to work are welcome to come by
      as early as 2pm (I'll be playing a 2P wargame starting at 9 or 10am, so
      really you *could* come earlier, but you probably don't want to). For those
      who are not so lucky, gaming will continue well into the evening. Email me
      for more info or for directions at seandonohue@.... RSVP's are
      appreciated but not required.

      Sean